Clonfolic Folic Acid
- A one a day folic acid tablet.
- Studies have shown folic acid helps prevent Spina Bifida and other neural tube defects.
- This product should be taken at least 14 weeks before becoming pregnant and should be taken for at least the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Taking folic acid daily can help reduce the risk of having a baby with Spina Bifida by up to 70-.
- Spina Bifida is a neural tube defect (NTD). The neural tube forms the unborn baby’s spine.
- It comes in a handy one and three month pack of 0.4mg tablets, the recommended daily dosage.
- Clonfolic is only available from your local pharmacy