Dr Hauschka Eye Balm
For all skin conditions. Eye Balm supports elasticity, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects the delicate skin around the eyes. Skin is moisturized, firmed and fortified.
- Carrot, calendula and anthyllis soothe delicate skin
- Apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil and beeswax moisturize, soften and smooth dry skin and fine lines
- Neem leaf and silk powder fortify and firm
- Used as directed, Eye Balm lasts approximately 9 months
- Formerly known as Eye Contour Day Balm
Each morning after cleansing and toning, warm a small pinch of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and gently apply to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards. Eye Balm is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Eye Balm offers protection when the delicate skin around the eyes is in need of special care: on a winter holiday, out sailing or in the sauna.
Eye Balm is not recommended for use at night. In the evening use Eye Revive to soothe and refresh the eyes.
Eye Balm is especially recommended as protection in colder weather and as extra support during hay fever season.