La Roche-Posay Anthelios Kids Wet Skin Gel Lotion SPF50+
La Roche-Posay Wet skin gel for children is a high SPF which not only protects children's delicate skin from UVA and UVB harmful rays, it is also kind to skin and is even applicable when the skin is wet.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Easy-to-apply texture
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- No white marks when applied to wet skin.
Directions for use
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. This product can be applied on both wet and dry skin.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Protect children's delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.
- Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
- External Use.