My Expert Midwife No Harm Nipple Balm
My Expert Midwife No Harm Nipple Balm 30ml Medical Grade Lanolin Nipple Cream
Midwife developed, Mum approved, the My Expert Midwife’s award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again.
No Harm Nipple Balm provides fast relief and protection from sore and cracked nipples when breastfeeding. This is 100% naturally derived, intensively moisturising and is a rich but thin serum that glides on easily and doesn’t drag sore nipples.
- Contains only 3 ingredients including medical grade lanolin for a protective barrier, coconut oil for moisturisation and sweet almond oil for nourishment
- Tasteless and odourless, so there’s no need to wipe this nipple cream off before feeding
- Safe to use from day one of breastfeeding
- One-handed pump dispenser helps when you’re managing a wriggling or crying baby
- Can also be used to soothe dry lips or any other skin on the body
- Apply immediately before and after breastfeeding, and reapply as often as required
- Dispense a small amount onto your nipple and gently massage in, a little goes a long way.
- There’s no need to wipe off before feeding
- These natural ingredients can harden in cold temperatures, so stand the pump on a radiator or in hot water for 10 minutes and the contents will soften again
- Once opened, No Harm Nipple Balm can be used for 12 months.
What else can you do to care for sore nipples?
- If you’re experiencing protracted pain or cracked nipples, our midwives also recommend:
- Checking with a qualified expert that you’re using an effective feeding position for latch and attachment
- Using breast pads inside your bra to ease chafing against your bra or clothing
- Using a nursing bra made from natural fabric so skin can breathe - avoid synthetic fabrics
- If problems continue, talking to your midwife or GP