My Expert Midwife Soak For Bits
Midwife developed, mum approved, the My Expert Midwife's award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and new-born issues, to help you feel like you again.
Soak for Bits is a post-birth recovery essential for your first few baths after birth, to clean, soothe and help maintain the condition of the perineum, as well as calm aching muscles.
After childbirth, bruising, swelling and soreness of the perineum and the surrounding area are common. This Midwife developed soak is made with premium Epsom salts, which instantly disperses in warm bath water. These salts are made up of two naturally occurring minerals, magnesium and sulphate, known for their ability to help a tired, aching body to relax and soothe. Blended with essential oils - tea tree and calendula, bergamot aids relaxation, and added arnica.
- Midwife developed and 100% naturally derived.
- Premium Epsom salts that will disperse easily into warm bath water
- Perfect to use as part of your postpartum recovery plan, specially used alongside the award winning My Expert Midwife Spritz for Bits
- This large 750g bag is perfect for a recovery bath every day post delivery
- A hospital bag essential or perfect as a gift from one mum to another
- Suitable for vegans
How to use
Add 150g (2-3 handfuls) of the salts into a warm but not hot bath (too hot and the essential oils will disperse too quickly and not be as effective) Spend some time relaxing and enjoying the aromas as this unique blend starts to help you feel like you again. We recommend a 10 minute soak, or longer, for optimal results. Safe for use whilst breastfeeding. Reseal the pouch and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep away from children. Once opened use within 12 months. For external use only.